DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Green tint

Airtex

Reactions
Every time I fly my mavic pro using iPad and view map screen, it appears with a green tint. How do I fly with no tint?

Thanks.

Airtex

There are 3 choices for map view. The first one that appears once you touch the map icon will be a standard map view, the 2nd and 3rd are satellite views from which ever map provider you initially selected, Google or Apple. I believe you are seeing one of the satellite views.

Every time I fly my mavic pro using iPad and view map screen, it appears with a green tint.
Got a screenshot so we can see what you're describing?

Sounds like you have no internet connection so it can't load the actual map content and just shows the default background.

Sounds like you have no internet connection so it can't load the actual map content and just shows the default background.
There are 3 choices for map view. The first one that appears once you touch the map icon will be a standard map view, the 2nd and 3rd are satellite views from which ever map provider you initially selected, Google or Apple. I believe you are seeing one of the satellite views.

I feel like a dope, but I panned out on my view, and the green/yellow tint is the last circle of caution for a nearby airport. Is there anyway to remove these concentric circles related to the airport? I fly on the caution (mostly in my back yard when it comes up and I'm tweaking settings.) Then, of course, when I fly far away from the airport no tint. Thanks, guys.

It will also show the distance limit in a green circle. E.g. if you have your distance limit set to 500m it will show a green circle with a 500m radius. You can then see when your aircraft is reaching the 500m limit. If you zoom out you can see your 500m limit 360 degrees.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d