DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings! Based in Missouri, but living abroad.

SamAldridge

Reactions
Hello!

My name is Sam Aldridge. I am a professional Glassblower and have been so for about 15 years. Glass has been an amazing way for me to travel abroad and see things from so many different perspectives. I am also an avid aviation enthusiast. Grew up with my father restoring WWII aircraft and the like. With all of this in mind, drones seemed like a logical fit.

I currently own a Mavic 3 Classic, an Avata, and a Mini2. I've only flown for about 2 years, but I'm seriously looking to better understand flying drones as a whole and just have a lot of fun in the process. Though I am based in the Springfield, MO area, most of my work takes me through western Europe and as my fiancée lives in Brazil, I spend a good amount of time there as well.

I only found this forum recently, but it seems like there are quite a few dedicated pilots and some seriously good information here. I'm looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer and hoping that somehow I can contribute as well.

Stay well,
Sam

Last edited:
Hello!

My name is Sam Aldridge. I am a professional Glassblower and have been so for about 15 years. Glass has been an amazing way for me to travel abroad and see things from so many different perspectives. I am also an avid aviation enthusiast. Grew up with my father restoring WWII aircraft and the like. With all of this in mind, drones seemed like a logical fit.

I currently own a Mavic 3 Classic, an Avata, and a Mini2. I've only flown for about 2 years, but I'm seriously looking to better understand flying drones as a whole and just have a lot of fun in the process. Though I am based in the Springfield, MO area, most of my work takes me through western Europe and as my fiancée lives in Brazil, I spend a good amount of time there as well.

I only found this forum recently, but it seems like there are quite a few dedicated pilots and some seriously good information here. I'm looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer and hoping that somehow I can contribute as well.

Stay well,
Sam
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
I once lived in St. Loius :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America SamAldridge

Nice to meet you Sam. 🤝

I am a professional Glassblower and have been so for about 15 years.

That's one fascinating hobby.

I've watched videos and knew someone a while back that did this. She sold her artwork to stores and festivals.

The 3-D marbles were mind blowing.

I currently own a Mavic 3 Classic, an Avata, and a Mini2.

That's a good combination of aircraft to capture content.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello!

Stay well,
Sam
Welcome from Savannah, GA!
Consider yourself lucky you found these guys around here. They are slap full of knowledge.

I'm just the color commentary guy... eh

I currently own a Mavic 3 Classic, an Avata, and a Mini2. I've only flown for about 2 years,
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2, the Mavic 3, and the Avanta including the User Manuals.

Happy Droning…

Hello!

Stay well,
Sam
Welcome to the Forum.
Have you met Carl Ittig yet?
What WWII aircraft did you and your dad work on? Very interesting.

Welcome aboard from Liverpool, NY (Upstate)...not the city.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky