DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings Earthlings.

nev..

Reactions
Hi everyone. New Mavic Pro owner checking in from Melbourne Australia. Hoping to take my new toy along on some adventure motorcycle rides and explore different parts of the country from new and interesting angles.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Greetings Australia,
Motorcycles and Mavics go hand in hand. I wrap mine in a towel and throw it in my saddle bag combining two things I love to do. Have fun!

Hi everyone. New Mavic Pro owner checking in from Melbourne Australia. Hoping to take my new toy along on some adventure motorcycle rides and explore different parts of the country from new and interesting angles.
Howdy from Wyoming nev.., welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum!

Motorcycles and Mavics. You may be tempted to try some Active Track modes. While they can get some great results, really scout out the terrain you plan on travelling. I have seen a lot of crashed Mavic videos from people trying this.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. As with most new toys, I've been getting out every day flying until the batteries are flat. My first impression is that I'm a bit disappointed with my experience with the live video to the controller. The first couple of times I went out It seemed to stream flawlessly, and then it decided that pixilation and freezing screens was the way to go. I'm using a Nexus 5X phone (which I know isn't on the recommended list) but it worked fine the first couple of times (it seems like the update on the 22/11 may have been the trigger point for the change but I'm not 100% sure). I tried the same phone in airplane mode but it's only moderately more reliable. I tried a Nexus 5 telephone which I own also, I did a system reset on it so there are no apps installed aside from stock android, but the feed seems very dim and not as reliable on this device either. I will try persisting a little longer before I start annoying the DJI support line.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
56cbr600rr