DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings Everyone

HippoDrone

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I'm Gary from Pasadena Maryland ( south of Baltimore). New drone pilot here and I just fly as a hobby and for pleasure. I'm still on a learning curve but I just love flying my Mavic Pro and trying new techniques. Thank you in advance for the information and help you provide.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: daasmangi
Hello everyone,

I'm Gary from Pasadena Maryland ( south of Baltimore). New drone pilot here and I just fly as a hobby and for pleasure. I'm still on a learning curve but I just love flying my Mavic Pro and trying new techniques. Thank you in advance for the information and help you provide.
Howdy from Wyoming @HippoDrone , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: daasmangi
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, fly safe and have fun!

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54