DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from a new pilot in Kentucky

BassPilot

Reactions
I purchased my Mavic Air Fly More Combo last week, taking advantage of the Best Buy blowout special. I've flown it a few times including a couple of Litchi missions, and find it to be a good balance between performance and price. I was happy to find this forum, and look forward to seeing what I can do with this quad. Here's a still from yesterday's mission on my in-laws' farm. Cheers, everyoneDJI_0050.JPG!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA and have enjoyed many flights. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I purchased my Mavic Air Fly More Combo last week, taking advantage of the Best Buy blowout special. I've flown it a few times including a couple of Litchi missions, and find it to be a good balance between performance and price. I was happy to find this forum, and look forward to seeing what I can do with this quad. Here's a still from yesterday's mission on my in-laws' farm. Cheers, everyoneView attachment 99636!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton, Ohio. Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Greetings!
I was born and raised in KY.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000