Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Greetings from Augusta GA

GAJetPilot

Reaction score
Hey All!
Just got my first real drone, (Mavic Pro) before that I struggled with a Stormdrone4 which would often try to fly away because there was no real way to hover it. This ones a dream to fly. Look forward to reading and learning more about flying my drone.

Reactions: dirkclod

JoBri

Reaction score
Hey All!
Just got my first real drone, (Mavic Pro) before that I struggled with a Stormdrone4 which would often try to fly away because there was no real way to hover it. This ones a dream to fly. Look forward to reading and learning more about flying my drone.
Hi GAJetPilot :) nice that's cool drone:)

Reactions: GAJetPilot

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey All!
Howdy from Wyoming @GAJetPilot , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score

SpitFire

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey All!
Welcome From Chicago. Great choice you made buying the Mavic Pro. This forum is a great place to gain knowledge and confidence in your ability to control your drone. To assist you with future issues look at the Mavic Help and in particular Mavic Tips. This site has answers to a variety of questions you may have in the future.
Blue Skies and safe flying to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Pilot Check In 6
A Pilot Check In 4
Back Country Pilot Check In 12
A Pilot Check In 7
P Pilot Check In 6

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members