Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Greetings from Augusta GA

GAJetPilot

Reactions
Visit site
Hey All!
Just got my first real drone, (Mavic Pro) before that I struggled with a Stormdrone4 which would often try to fly away because there was no real way to hover it. This ones a dream to fly. Look forward to reading and learning more about flying my drone.

Reactions: dirkclod

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Visit site
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: GAJetPilot

JoBri

Reactions
Visit site
Hey All!
Just got my first real drone, (Mavic Pro) before that I struggled with a Stormdrone4 which would often try to fly away because there was no real way to hover it. This ones a dream to fly. Look forward to reading and learning more about flying my drone.

Hi GAJetPilot :) nice that's cool drone:)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
MavicHelp.com
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Visit site
Hey All!
Howdy from Wyoming @GAJetPilot , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Visit site
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reactions
Visit site
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

SpitFire

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Visit site
Hey All!
Welcome From Chicago. Great choice you made buying the Mavic Pro. This forum is a great place to gain knowledge and confidence in your ability to control your drone. To assist you with future issues look at the Mavic Help and in particular Mavic Tips. This site has answers to a variety of questions you may have in the future.
Blue Skies and safe flying to you.