DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Avalon

ladindon

Reactions
Hi guys and gals.
Just a quick hello from another newb to your fine site. In Avalon now on vacation, giving my Pro white a couple of spins. Just my luck a major Dji go firmware update was needed before I could fly, but glad thats done. ( poor cell reception here on Catalina ) :)
Cheers!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi guys and gals.
Just a quick hello from another newb to your fine site. In Avalon now on vacation, giving my Pro white a couple of spins. Just my luck a major Dji go firmware update was needed before I could fly, but glad thats done. ( poor cell reception here on Catalina ) :)
Cheers!
Howdy from Wyoming @ladindon , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Gracias all.
Cut my teeth on a couple of beginner drones for a year or two. Figured better to crash and learn on a definite line of site model before dropping some serious cash on a Dji. First thing I noticed was; A Dji such as my Mavic Pro can and will make you feel like a much better pilot than you are. At least initially, until you increase your skill level. This was both a blessing and curse for me. Blessing because it allowed me so much more freedom and ability I never has before. A curse because I allowed myself the false sense of security of thinking I was always in control. After a bad crash which broke an arm off ( plus shredded rotors, natch ), reality and a greater sense of caution prevailed. Thanks Dji refresh program :). To think I almost didn't take advantage of that...
I was surfing the web while on vacation when I stumbled upon your most excellent site. I was reading a post on a gentleman that had lost his drone. Several of you sharp individuals were able to point his to its exact location based upon the data he uploaded here. I was amazed and knew this was a site to belong to. I am not near the level of the contributors here, but that's how you start, right? again, thanks to the mods and members for providi9ng all this great information. Will try to post the damage below. I realize I'm not the first, and surely wont be the last casualty, but it's made me a better pilot just the same.
Jeff B
Chandler AZ

Attachments

• IMG_2276.JPG
    IMG_2276.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member