DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Co. Laois Ireland

Thank you for your welcome... Wasn't too far away from you in 2016 when I attended the Centennial running of the Indy 500. What an absolutely amazing experience.. ??

Welcome to the forum We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Just got my very first drone 3 weeks ago (MA2), and am seriously impressed with it's capabilities of which I'm still trying to familiarize myself. Delighted to have come upon this site and reading through some of the threads I've found it very enlightening and helpful. Having gotten an 8" tablet (octocore 64bit, 4gb ram) I thought I had a great viewing screen. Wasn't expensive and had C-Type port. Had to download DJI Fly App from their website and that loaded fine, but when I connected RC/AC/Tab the app wouldn't go as far as Go Fly.. Any suggestions for an 8" tablet that doesn't cost same price as the drone.? Thanks in anticipation of reply. :)
Hello from drogheda, great forum here, you certainly will get an answer to any issue you may have.

Hello from drogheda, great forum here, you certainly will get an answer to any issue you may have.
Hello from Portarlington.. Thanks for stopping by and you are perfectly right with regards help on issues and indeed the nice warm welcome.. Just the 8" tablet is my only issue so far.. Have an old 10" tab that does most/tab work I'd use it for so hence why I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a tab stuck in a black case all the time for one app only... There, I said it again..? Weather is taking it's time with taking up here within my 5k whereas you're right on the coast.. Stay safe...

Just got my very first drone 3 weeks ago (MA2), and am seriously impressed with it's capabilities of which I'm still trying to familiarize myself. Delighted to have come upon this site and reading through some of the threads I've found it very enlightening and helpful. Having gotten an 8" tablet (octocore 64bit, 4gb ram) I thought I had a great viewing screen. Wasn't expensive and had C-Type port. Had to download DJI Fly App from their website and that loaded fine, but when I connected RC/AC/Tab the app wouldn't go as far as Go Fly.. Any suggestions for an 8" tablet that doesn't cost same price as the drone.? Thanks in anticipation of reply. :)
Greetings from lockdown Dublin

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54