DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Covid Free Australia

Nifty

Reactions
Good morning,
Owner of a Mavic Mini 2 but have access to the University's Phantom 4 so the MM2 is to teach myself how to use everything before I drop the Phantom 4 into an irrigation channel. (My research is using an UAV (drone) to detect leaks in irrigation channels). So wish me luck. Neville Queensland Australia

Good morning,
Owner of a Mavic Mini 2 but have access to the University's Phantom 4 so the MM2 is to teach myself how to use everything before I drop the Phantom 4 into an irrigation channel. (My research is using an UAV (drone) to detect leaks in irrigation channels). So wish me luck. Neville Queensland Australia

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Nifty.

What a great learning opportunity.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Good morning,

G’day Nifty & welcome to the forum.

Lots of us here in Australia. You’re in a lovely part of our country.

Finally home today fresh out of quarantine after being stuck for 10-months in the UK. So glad to be back.

Can’t get used to being mask free with shops, cafes, restaurants etc back to normal. UK expecting a third wave after Christmas.

Enjoy your flying!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Good morning,
get litchi i use mine for searching for just about anything agriculture, it started with elk sheds but now cattle and can now gather the horses with the inspire , but it all began with spark you my find another app for laying out missions but its auto pilot and goggle earth flight path 3ds that make it successful for me except for the elk sheds those ba^&^ will travel 40 miles a day for a sprig of spring greens or a drink of water but with drones in rough country 200 linear miles of video at low altitrudes a day is much more then accomplished conventional ways

Good morning,
Welcome from NZ. enjoy the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
S13.