DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Covid Free Australia

Good morning,
Owner of a Mavic Mini 2 but have access to the University's Phantom 4 so the MM2 is to teach myself how to use everything before I drop the Phantom 4 into an irrigation channel. (My research is using an UAV (drone) to detect leaks in irrigation channels). So wish me luck. Neville Queensland Australia
Greetings from across the ditch, also covid free. Hope to get over there when the borders are open again.

Good morning,
Owner of a Mavic Mini 2 but have access to the University's Phantom 4 so the MM2 is to teach myself how to use everything before I drop the Phantom 4 into an irrigation channel. (My research is using an UAV (drone) to detect leaks in irrigation channels). So wish me luck. Neville Queensland Australia
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Good morning,
Another newbie from Noosa. Enjoy.
Mac Mini

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
S13.