DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Holland

Gotjah

Reactions
Hi I'm checking in from Holland where I live near our artificial coastline. I've been flying RC planes for a couple of years and being a hobby photographer I decided to combine the two hobbies. So I bought a DJI mavic drone and connecting to its specialized forums where I hope to learn and interact with the experiance out there.

Cheers

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Reactions: Gotjah
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy that new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi I'm checking in from Holland where I live near our artificial coastline. I've been flying RC planes for a couple of years and being a hobby photographer I decided to combine the two hobbies. So I bought a DJI mavic drone and connecting to its specialized forums where I hope to learn and interact with the experiance out there.

Cheers
Howdy from Wyoming @Gotjah , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Ik heb de pro platinum gekocht. Ben wat vlieguurtjes aan t maken om t apparaat te leren kennen, daarna de camera opties goed bekijken zodat ik van de zomer een paar mooie shots kan proberen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+