DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Northern IL

jonesjj3

Reactions
Hi All,
My Mavic Platinum should be here today, I am NEW to all of this Mavic stuff so I will be doing some searching on the forums for information on this whole thing. I always like to do a search for any questions I may have first but on occasion need to ask a question I hope that will be ok?

Looking forward to digging in with this new ship and creating some cool stuff.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

on occasion need to ask a question I hope that will be ok?
Of course! That's why this place here :)

index.jpg

welcome pal theres a wealth of information here. Ask a few questions when ever you like and ask for advice anytime

Thanks, I have been on other RC forums where the thread is over 350 pages long and asked pretty simple question basically others opinions on some thing and was told why dont I read the entire thread if I want to know, I did put in my post that I was trying to search for some answers first but was hoping that some would chime in, well guess Not I just dont have that kind of time to sit and read 350 pages of posts, oh well that is why I asked first.

"Go read the manual" is a common response some people like to use here. If you stick around long enough, you'll usually find some other helpful people who will come along and answer your question.

Yea I have been flying RC planes for close to 45 yrs and flying Helis for close to 30 I have always shared if I could with someone, I personally have not given a responce like that to someone when I could maybe help out with something by knowing what has worked for me. To me rather than responding like that I just won't respond I guess I am just old school or maybe just to Old.

RC has always been a great community and Most all are willing to share what has worked for them.

To me rather than responding like that I just won't respond I guess I am just old school or maybe just to Old.
Yep, I think this is the right way to go. Some people just cannot help themselves I guess.

Hi All,
My Mavic Platinum should be here today, I am NEW to all of this Mavic stuff so I will be doing some searching on the forums for information on this whole thing. I always like to do a search for any questions I may have first but on occasion need to ask a question I hope that will be ok?

Looking forward to digging in with this new ship and creating some cool stuff.
Howdy from Wyoming @jonesjj3 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Fly safe and have fun!

Yea I have been flying RC planes for close to 45 yrs and flying Helis for close to 30 I have always shared if I could with someone, I personally have not given a responce like that to someone when I could maybe help out with something by knowing what has worked for me. To me rather than responding like that I just won't respond I guess I am just old school or maybe just to Old.

RC has always been a great community and Most all are willing to share what has worked for them.
I'm also from Northern IL. Welcome. Are you an AMA member as well?

Kool, same here. AMA 3 Years. Then you must be familiar with RockValley RC Flyers field

Do you know about the kiesleburg forest preserve flying site on the east side of town?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato