DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Phuket, Thailand

BobW65

Reactions
Hi Fellow pilots,

Selling/maybe sold the trusty P3P and couldn't wait to buy the Mavic Air, so i secretly bought one through the week without the wife finding out. She knows my plans to buy but I had read so much positive stuff online about how good this thing is. Everytime I would walk past the shop with all the drones for sale, I would start to dream of the day when I would be a proud owner. Hay now I am.
I am not too sure about me posting many great shots from Thailand because the rules here are strict with heavy penalties if caught flying without a licence and insurance, so I plan to only fly where I know I will not affect anybody plus I bought it for future travels.

I also wanted to leave a suggestion which follows on from some youtube footage I saw about unboxing the new drone. Well it comes with many little stickers that you have to remove and there was one very small one that was suitable for making a stick-it tab to the micro card. It helps with removing the card and does not get in the way when the rear door is shut. Its not my idea but I thought about all those obsolete stickers when unpacking and why not put one to use.

regards Rob

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan