DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Saint-Petersburg, Russia

Hi, evrybody! My name is Ruslan but you can just call me Russell.
Got myself Mavic Pro three weeks ago, absolutely love it! Have been reading Mavic Pilots for some time now, learned a lot! View attachment 19472
Howdy from Wyoming Ruslan Bitciev, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hey Russell

Do you know... Do I have to register a mavic if I’m not flying it in Russia? (Only bringing it through the country for a few days?) I came across this…

“Currently, UAV registration is regulated by Federal Law No 291 of 3 July, 2016 On Amending the Aviation Code of the Russian Federation.” According to amendments to Article 33, unmanned civilian vehicles weighing between 250 grams and 30 kg must be registered. This regulation came into effect on 5 July 2017, which means that all flying equipment from drones to radio controlled toy helicopters and planes must now be registered”

Здравствуйте, я американец, но есть дом в Санкт-Петербурге, не был там слишком долго, из-за политического климата. Очень хорошая фотография, может быть, мы увидим больше от вас. Счастливый полет

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM