DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Sydney

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: jeffreyduque
Onward and Upward - Brisbane - Queensland Here

Welcome to the forum Jeffrey.
It is a great place to learn for sure, many mistakes are made with all models of DJI products.
It's good to learn form others misfortunes, and I think we should all appreciate people in that situation sharing their experiences for forum members.

Read up on CASA rules, get the OpenSky app downloaded, and have fun flying safely.
Enjoy the Air, it's a great aircraft.

Greetings and a BIG welcome from the Sunshine State of Florida! Yes, there is much information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greeting Jeff from the Windy City Chicago,
This forum is a useful tool to gain knowledge and experience when flying your Bird. Besides this forum, you can find help on Mavic Help, then click on Mavic Tips.
Yes, its easy to fly, but knowing what to do in a emergency situation is very critical.
For instance what to do when a lost satellite connection warning appears for some reason, and the bird is out of your line of sight. And, RTH is not possible.

First time drone owner here. I recently purchased a Mavic Air and have flown it a few times already. I was surprised at how easy it is to control and fly, but I'm still learning and hoping to get tips from this forum.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002