DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the Canada West!

RustyAirPilot

Reactions
Hi all,

Checking in from the west coast! Got my Mavic Air 5 months ago and have only flown a few times. Definitely need practice as I am heading to Costa Rica in a month and Europe for Christmas!

happy flying all!

Rusty

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi all,

Checking in from the west coast! Got my Mavic Air 5 months ago and have only flown a few times. Definitely need practice as I am heading to Costa Rica in a month and Europe for Christmas!

happy flying all!

Rusty
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Reactions: Former Member
Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Please feel free to update your location on your profile so that people will know where you're from and how to better help, assist or get to know you.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi all,

happy flying all!

Rusty
Howdy from Wyoming @RustyAirPilot , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi all,

happy flying all!

Rusty
Welcome from Chicago. Blue skies and safe flying to you.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54