DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Western Australia

Welcome to the forum mate.
WA is great, did a 5 week tour Adelaide to Adelaide covering 5 states and 13700km last year june / july.
Loved WA, did from Nuytsland along the coast to Esperance, then back to Cocklebiddy and right up through the centre to the Pilbara, loads of places visited in there, back via some great tracks through Uluru then Plenty Hwy to Winton down to Bris, then home.

Gawd I like driving :)

Enjoy the forum and they new hobby.
(Are you up with CASA regs and changes form July 1 ?)

Welcome to the Forums. Another recruit for the "downunder brigade" ;)

Regards
Ari

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum mate.
WA is great, did a 5 week tour Adelaide to Adelaide covering 5 states and 13700km last year june / july.
Loved WA, did from Nuytsland along the coast to Esperance, then back to Cocklebiddy and right up through the centre to the Pilbara, loads of places visited in there, back via some great tracks through Uluru then Plenty Hwy to Winton down to Bris, then home.

Gawd I like driving :)

Enjoy the forum and they new hobby.
(Are you up with CASA regs and changes form July 1 ?)

I've travelled half the Aussie trip 2 years ago, from Perth up the middle to Darwin, Kakadu and home again (14,000 plus kms) It's a big diverse country that's for sure and enjoyed every bit of it.

I am up with the new CASA regs from July. Actually I read about it on this forum which it one of the many reasons I decided to join. The information posted here is amazing to say the least. Thank you mate.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hi everyone. I'm a new member and pilot with a Mavic 2 Pro. From what I have been reading this is without a doubt an excellent and helpful forum.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3