DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from White Rock BC Canada!

DRONNIEMONTANNA

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots. I am a pro photographer / film maker from White Rock (greater Vancouver area) and I a have been flying a drone for a couple months now. I am grateful to have access to all the info on this glorious website. Thanks in advance for answering my questions and sharing your insight. Happy Flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome ,
We need more Canadians on here to bolster our numbers for the upcoming take over or take down or take away , so sorry I’ve forgotten what we are taking !!
Anyway the more of us the better .
This forum is the next best thing to flying,well apart from that other thing we get to do once in a while !.

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Hello fellow pilots. I am a pro photographer / film maker from White Rock (greater Vancouver area) and I a have been flying a drone for a couple months now. I am grateful to have access to all the info on this glorious website. Thanks in advance for answering my questions and sharing your insight. Happy Flying!
Welcome! Did I meet you one day at Mud Bay?

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

You'll find that DJI drones practically fly themselves. I don't know which drone you have, but read your manual, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and lose your bird. Just be sure you know how to find it before that happens. It's tough to learn how when you're under stress and in less than ideal circumstances.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in NJ-- who will help you grow as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it, share your work when you can!

Glad to have you with us!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007