DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings & Salutations from Galveston, TX

Ivan2408

Reactions
First off I want to thank you all because this forum has a wealth of combined knowledge! Had been reading all day and finally made account.

I ALWAYS wanted to fly RC planes but never got to it. When drones started becoming more capable I knew I would have to get one. Just last week I walked to retail shop and bought the Spark. I was so impressed with the technology and "smart features" that I realized I would quickly outgrow it (I didn't care about taking selfies). I felt bad returning a perfectly good Spark but I returned it within return policy window & bought the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo straight from DJI website.

This thing is amazing. Anyhow, flying as often as I can and looking forward to great pics and videos.

Attachments

• Drone pic.png
    Drone pic.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: Sew and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: Ivan2408
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

First off I want to thank you all because this forum has a wealth of combined knowledge! Had been reading all day and finally made account.

I ALWAYS wanted to fly RC planes but never got to it. When drones started becoming more capable I knew I would have to get one. Just last week I walked to retail shop and bought the Spark. I was so impressed with the technology and "smart features" that I realized I would quickly outgrow it (I didn't care about taking selfies). I felt bad returning a perfectly good Spark but I returned it within return policy window & bought the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo straight from DJI website.

This thing is amazing. Anyhow, flying as often as I can and looking forward to great pics and videos.
Howdy from Wyoming Ivan2408, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Ivan2408
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser