Ground detection on landing:

• Same ground detection behavior as Mavic Pro 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diffrent ground detection behavior than Mavic Pro 1

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

AForceone

Reactions
Has anyone noticed the process being different to land Pro 2? With Mavic 1 when descending and coming close to ground it would automatically detect the ground, slow down and land while you continue to push down on the stick. You did not need to stop pushing down on the sticks. With Pro 2, it seems I have to reduce altitude, stop descending for a moment to let it detect ground, then proceed to land. Few times I noticed that if I do not do it in 2 steps (vs worked in one step on mavic 1) it may not detect ground & could crash. Few times it came down way too fast and way too close to ground - I had to push up on stick as I do not think it detected the ground.

I am on latest firmware - updated both AC and RC before first flight upon getting the drone and latest DJI Go 4 version.

Yes. I came about 3” from the ground on my first flight because I expected it to slow like the MP did.

Yes. I came about 3” from the ground on my first flight because I expected it to slow like the MP did.
Good to know I was not the only one with this. Wondering if it is same for all or just some people.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM