DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Grretings from Stockholm, Sweden

Viking63ef

Reactions
New Mavic owner (bought it 21 June 2017) and will mainly use it for fun.
Living in the south of Stockholm and just outside the airports control zone (Thank God)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Yeah already started actually :)
Have flown with DJI Go but was keen on trying something for WP´s and bought Autopilot. Not very happy at first sight though so I might buy Litchi too.

Living in the south of Stockholm and just outside the airports control zone (Thank God)
Howdy from Wyoming, Viking63ef, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Viking63ef
Hi. Just bought my drone and wondering places to go out and practice flying. Can you recommend some in and around Stockholm. Thanks /Anand

Hi. Just bought my drone and wondering places to go out and practice flying. Can you recommend some in and around Stockholm. Thanks /Anand
Rekommenderar bruket i Järfälla där kan man också testa på lång flyg. [emoji4]

Reactions: Anand
Welcome from Chicago. Mavic Pilots forum is a very useful tool to help you gain knowledge and confidence. Besides this forum to ask questions. You can check out
Mavic Help, then Click on Mavic Tips. Site has answerers to a vast majority of your questions. If you still need help, post a question here. Blue Skies and safe flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78