DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GS PRO Photo map Assembly in a large image

Popo Chen

Reactions
Hello.
Someone would know how to assemble the captured images with a photo map mission in GS PRO.

Let me explain . I created a mission that flew over a large lot and took pictures at different intervals. I would like to use and assemble it's photo to make a big picture. As it is many, I wondered if there was software that would facilitate assembly, or coordinate GPS or other.
Thank you

Someone would know how to assemble the captured images with a photo map mission in GS PRO.

There are many applications that can you the job such as online services or installable binaries on your PC/Mac.

Depending on the number of images there are free services/apps or you have to pay a fee.
Try out DroneDeploy, MapsMadeEasy, Dronemapper or even Microsoft ICE.

Unfortunately, Kolor - with their Gigapano software, do not longer offer their product(s).

Reactions: jag32266
To make your life easier, try the MapPilot app and mapsmadeeasy.com website, if you did the photos correctly, with enough overlap, you could try directly to upload your photos on mapsmadeeasy.com website to generate the ortofotoplan, I used it on many maps, with good results

If you just want a photo and don't need georeferencing or attempts at ground elevation reconstruction you can use a simple thing like MS ICE or photoshop.

Attachments

• ice.png
    ice.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Hello everyone. I tried almost all the proposed solutions. Thank you for your help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
00B3rin