DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Had a bad experience on 2nd flight out advice please

This might be stupid question but even though the Mavic was unresponsive to other stick commands did you try both sticks "in and down"? That's how you kill the motors. It would be helpful to know if even that stopped working too.
Rob
Hi tried that because it would not turn off and was a little dodgy trying to pull it down out the air to pull battery out tried that last but no response. Was weird that i restarted rc twice but just didnt connect. Since then ive turned it on inside and rc connected straight up and was working but i didnt fly it inside. Although when i had no response it said it was connected and had gps so i need to try take off inside been waiting to fly but constant rain on this holiday

I'd be hesitant to put it back into the air until I had a better idea of what went wrong.
Lol i just dont worry about it, if it goes wrong it always comes back ihavnt got chance to fly it since though its been raining all week here

Please upload your TXT flight log and DAT flight log for us to look at.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

AND

How to retrieve a .DAT
Hi back off holiday now ive tried to get flight logs following your guidance in links but the assistant 2 i get is v1.1.2-2 and after installing it and plugging mavic into pc via usb nothing happens just shows a sigh showing to plug it in still. I called dji tech support and they told me to go on dji go 4 sync flight records then connect my phone to the pc and retrieve flight log from there but when i go to flight logs i cant open them any help ? Cheers

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman