DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hadleigh Castle Essex

TonyMpro

Reactions
Has the recent enlargement of he nfz put Hadleigh Castle out of reach for us, went there Wednesday and had the usual warning about taking responsibility for flying there, but the warning would not go away, making DJI go 4 pretty useless, I could still fly without go 4 but didn't as I wanted to capture some footage of the castle and didn't want to put anybody in danger.

I would have thought it was far enough away from Southend airport for it not to be a problem, what a pain if it falls fail of the increased nfz

What airspace category Were you flying in? I’m close to Southend airport, mines a cat D, it just tells me to “fly with caution” I just tick the warning box then the message clears;)

That's what I was saying, kept clicking the fly with caution box but the message just wouldn't clear from DJI go 4 app and took up too much of the screen to see what I was doing,

Although I updating everything a couple of days before I tried to fly (didn't think of the app), when I got back home to find out if everything was ok, there was another firmware update for the craft as well as the controller, plus found an update to the program. Wonder if that had anything to do with the strange behavious

Tony, stupid question but in the caution box did you see the little “tick box” on the bottom of the warning message press that. I had this happen to me ages ago and it wasn’t until I come home that I see the little check box.

not stupid at all,

brilliant sunshine so a bit hard to see, so I was pressing all over the box, your probably right that I probably pressed everywhere except the lil check box

Reactions: Porky
not stupid at all,

brilliant sunshine so a bit hard to see, so I was pressing all over the box, your probably right that I probably pressed everywhere except the lil check box

Right..... I did the same thing a couple of months back, I was pressing the caution box but...... at the bottom of the box is a little check box, that what you need to press.

I’ll see if I can get a screen grab for ya;)

Sorry Tony, no luck with the screen grab, piddling down with rain here at the mo, can’t put my drone out in the garden.

Trust me, next time you fly and get that message, look for the check box on the bottom of caution screen;) it will be thereThumbswayup

The “check box” is definitely hard to see especially in the daytime sun but if you know where to look, it’s no problem;)

Reactions: TonyMpro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78