DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 2.0 Beta signup

Pablo

Reactions
Join it here: Hangar360 Beta Signup | Hangar

Not sure if anyone's done this yet? I've done it and have the updated app. Not had a chance to fly yet though.

Here's what they have changed/improved:

I've flown Hangar 360 before, what's new?
- Much faster capture speed
- Updated UI, matching the experience of DJI Go
- Processed photos are now in full resolution
- Easier share and setting experiences
- Updated libary views
- Accounts mean you can store your photos and info between devices

Reactions: dirkclod
The new version is nice, similar to DJI GO 4 including a remaining flight time indicator across the top of the screen. The updated web viewer is very nice as well, much faster to load.

Join it here: Hangar360 Beta Signup | Hangar

Not sure if anyone's done this yet? I've done it and have the updated app. Not had a chance to fly yet though.

Here's what they have changed/improved:

I've flown Hangar 360 before, what's new?
- Much faster capture speed
- Updated UI, matching the experience of DJI Go
- Processed photos are now in full resolution
- Easier share and setting experiences
- Updated libary views
- Accounts mean you can store your photos and info between devices

Thanks Pablo!

I downloaded it last night and plan to try it out later today.

Any way to change the ev value? The previous version I tested always overexposed the images. Changing the value prior to the flight resetted it.
Thanks

Tried it with .900 FW but didn't succeed. Stuck at frame 1 and did not turn to frame 2 (got some timeout message for taking the picture, then aborted by itself)
Sports mode wasn't active. I was not able to get it running like the stable version before. Did somebody have similar issues?
However I'll give it a try again after updating to 1.4.0000

Today I gave it another try with updated Mavic (01.04.0000), and it worked out perfectly well. Amazing higher speed for capturing the photos, so it takes about 2 min at all and the UI is showing the remaining time needed for the mission. The UI contains more flight information now, and the checklists and countdowns are shortened.
However the result is not what I expected, but it may be caused by the bad light I had during my test flight shortly after sunset with a little haze. I'll do that again with better conditions. The 360 picture had some areas where you can see the stitching areas and as the ev values of the pics were different, you can see that too. Anyway, the higher resolution is already visible and I like that ;)

I've tried it now. Very impressed. Much nicer UI. Whole process is much faster. No issues with stitching on mine. Seemed better quality than previously too.

The only problem I had was it seemed to take far longer to process with Hangar than usual.

I installed Hangar360 2.0 yesterday, all my firmware and iOS are updated, 7 out of 7 attempts to use Hangar have gone well on my end but return an “unable to process” error. I opened a ticket after the 5th fail but haven’t heard back. My next step is to uninstall and reinstall from my phone. Anyone else experiencing similar or have suggestions?

Be patient... it took 2 month to have mine in Complete ! Kerstin from the support is your friend [emoji1]

Just did a test. 1st attempt no connection with the drone... then try again and worked but screen was full black... now I wait for the process

Nobody had the screen full black during the mission ????

Last edited:
I have just updated and I get the welcome screen, tap next, then I get a black screen before Ipad goes to sleep. I have uninstalled and tried again still no joy. Mavic is up to date as well. Had it working previously before the app update.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Adrian

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998