DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Hard Core mountaineering videos with summit drone segments at most summits.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed that one! Doing these adventures and building the videos has become my passion. I'm excited to hear they are improving enough to be entertaining to others!
Here's another one, I'll start it at the drone tour.

I've been doing videos for over 45 years and that one had me on the edge of my seat most of the time. I was sure you'd slip, despite knowing you know what you're doing and since you posted the video, you made it up ands town OK. FANTASTIC video! You post more and I'll be watching.

Thank you my friend, I slip all the time. It is going to happen after 100's of hours and long miles. Having the awareness, experience and, most of all speed to deal with it is the key to coming home. In the REALLY HAIRY spots, free Soloing, I slow way down, keep calm, and maintain unwavering focus. There are many similar videos on my channel, I hope you enjoy, the 10 mile traverse is a cool one!

Here's a really recent one that was just EPIC!
Hope you enjoy! I'll post this on it's own thread as well . . .

Reactions: AlexBeyd
Here's a recent climb up the Three Needdles in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado.
wow what a crazy adventure man! I had goosebumps! Holy smoke, you´r a crazy man -in a good sense of course- ?
Thanks for that amazing video showing us fantastic landscapes ??
cheers Paul

Cheers Brothers!
Here's a more chill but cool one I did with Randy of "America's Parks!" I linked it directly to the drone sequence.

Here's a recent climb up the Three Needdles in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado.
There are many similar videos on my channel.
Hi karleski u are really adventurous man i also want to make a video like this .give me suggestion which one drone is best for this. videohttps://youtu.be/oQDLAoPs-as

I love my air 2, I did kill a Zoom 2, 18 months ago, the video was just as good but the air 2 does all the same stuff I like, is smaller/lighter and has a better controller IMO. Better price too, definitely get the fly more kit and a variable ND filer, freewell is the one I use. The ND 16 that comes with the kit is good but in snow or water on a bright day it's a bit too weak.

Great video! I too am from Colorado and always enjoying seeing videos of our beautiful State! Haven't done that trail yet but have done many that are similar. Can't wait to get back out there once the weather warms up. Keep up the great work!

Great video! I too am from Colorado and always enjoying seeing videos of our beautiful State! Haven't done that trail yet but have done many that are similar. Can't wait to get back out there once the weather warms up. Keep up the great work!
Thank you for the praise! There is a huge variety of climbing videos on my You Tube Channel, some better then others but beware, I generally pursue trips where some Class 3 or higher climbing is involved. . .

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
I'm glad you guys enjoyed that one! Doing these adventures and building the videos has become my passion. I'm excited to hear they are improving enough to be entertaining to others!
Here's another one, I'll start it at the drone tour.

Great video!

That being said, I use my drone to go to scary places so that I don't have to. (grin)

I hear that but, it is so cool to get above the terrain so you can fly "in it" and have way less fear of getting your connection/signal blocked.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007