DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anybody had the DJI app disappear on the SC after powering off and back on?

Do a reset to factory settings. This will reinstall the app

Do a reset to factory settings. This will reinstall the app
thank you, I did that, I tried a factory reset a few times. It didn't resolve it. When I first powered on the RC pro, it downloaded a firmware update and when I powered it up, the DJI fly app was gone. any more hints?

thank you, I did that, I tried a factory reset a few times. It didn't resolve it. When I first powered on the RC pro, it downloaded a firmware update and when I powered it up, the DJI fly app was gone. any more hints?
None that I can think of. You can try downloading the Android app from the DJI Store or contact DJI for assistance. I had this happen on my Crystal Sky and a factory reset fixed it.

None that I can think of. You can try downloading the Android app from the DJI Store or contact DJI for assistance. I had this happen on my Crystal Sky and a factory reset fixed it.
Yeah I tried both of these. Downloading the app installs but disappears when I power off the controller and back on. I have a case opened with DJI support

The app is most likely still there but the icon is missing. I don't own the smart controller but if you can look through the application programs, you may find it

Reactions: maggior
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer