DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone received their pre-ordered PolarPro filters?

Still have yet to receive a response at all. Still have yet to get a shipping update.

Glad someone got some...I still haven't heard back from multiple VM's and emails after the initial ship notice on the 23rd...still shows the same "label created" message

oh and they supposedly shipped from SoCal not China according to the USPS label...

will probably have to file a complaint/cancellation with PayPal to try and get their attention...nothing else seems to be working...

Reactions: Trees138
I received my ND/PL Vivid Cinema Set on Friday. Tracking info never updated correctly and they just showed up in my mailbox.

Reactions: Robert Granata
Can somebody please advise which is more versatile to use ND 16 or ND32 on a sunny day? And what is the aperture when filming shutter 60?

Finally managed get through to someone at PolarPro Filters who made sense... part copy from email received yesterday...

'We made a mistake and batch-printed all of the orders on the 22nd, and have been limited to shipping a couple thousand each day, with our

entire company shipping orders. The Mavic 2 Filters have a significantly greater demand than we originally anticipated and even our production is seeing bottle necks now.

Everything is in stock now except the gradients and custom orders which got pushed back on production and they are now scheduled for shipping on the 12th.'

Reactions: Trees138
Ordered my custom set back in September, same story as everyone else. Got a tracking number but it hasn't moved from California. Also sent in a support ticket - no response. Hopefully these will go out soon!

If DTP's intel is accurate (and I do not doubt that it is) then custom orders won't arriving until mid-month best case.

I'm glad someone got some info, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: dtp
Loking forward to getting my set of upgraded filters that now fit with gimbal guard. Thumbswayup

Can the gimbal guard fit these new filters? I cannot find any review of these filters anywhere yet. Got some links

I have exact same problem as OP. I don’t mind waiting, I would just appreciate some communication from Polarpro. No returned emails or phone calls- ignoring customers is not good customer service.

I only ordered a polarizer as I have the FS Labs ND Filters and love them. Received tracking a week ago and nothing has moved. No response from 2 inquiries

Ordered the shutter collection last Thursday and received it on Monday. I live in Austria/Europe. Seems that I got a free DHL shipping upgrade.

I only ordered a polarizer as I have the FS Labs ND Filters and love them. Received tracking a week ago and nothing has moved. No response from 2 inquiries

I tracked down the owners email and got an almost immediate response...it was cut and paste and addressed to someone else but it was a response...

No help on getting my order straightened out but did get it cancelled and the PayPal refund hit my account not too long after...

try it: jeff overall <[email protected]>

What filters do you have from FSLabs? How long did it take for you to get them? How is the fit? Does it fit with the gimbal? Got link to your purchase?

Just had an update on my order.

Our sincere apologies for the delayed reply, we are seeing about 10x more support ticket volume than normal right now. We appreciate your patience, and sorry for the delay on your order! We did make a mistake, and printed the shipping labels for the Gradient and Custom Filter sets early.

Demand has far exceeded our estimates and the Gradients and Custom filter sets got pushed back in production. Your order has been packed and will ship out today. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
PolarPro Support

So clearly they are slammed and never sent out a blanket blast to ask everyone to be patient- would've been so much better...
Anyway, good luck getting your orders everyone!

Reactions: dtp

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King