DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have anyone tried these?

Stebbe

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Desperately looking for a way to increase range and penetration for my Mavic 2 Zoom (CE mode since I´m in Sweden). On my last MP1 I had an Alientech booster on which was great but very big and needed batteries to Power it. I´m looking for something smaller so I don´t need an extra bag for the remote. I was looking at these since they would probably fit the bag I´m using.

Has anyone tried them, do they work or do you need an antenna with it´s own Power supply?
Can I break anything by using an antenna like these since they don´t have their own Power supply?
Last but not least, does anyone know where to buy them in Sweden??

Thanx!Omnidirectional antenna.JPG

I use the Titan Control antenna when I want to travel light, they make 2 types one for 2.4 ghz and one for 5.8ghz

I like the T-lock mechanism that allows you to swap out for different amplified panels and omini directional whip antennas quickly without having to dismantle anything.

have you not thought about NLD for FCC and FCC with boost mode, its how I run in Sweden, took it out to 5km cross a lake for a one off test and still had plenty of signal left to go further, but I chickened out, works much better in the woods as well where I live, surrounded by tall trees.

Thanks for your replies. Absolutely, NLD would be great but as you probably know DJI has locked down their fw so I can´t use NLD until they find a way around DJI´s latest fw...

there is a way round so I hear, using assistant 2, downgrade, do the nld mod then upgrade to latest firmware and the mod stays, I had the mod installed before the upgrade came out but after doing the upgrade the mod was still active, its posted on the nld forum somewhere,, post 46 and 51

Yes, I read that as well. But a lot of people have said that DJI locked down .0400 as well and that you no longer can downgrade to .0300. Some people claim that downgrading to .0400, do the mod and then upgrade back to .0510 will work but I doubt it. If that would work DJI´s effort to stop people from modding would have been meaningless. It doesn´t make sense...

I'm pretty sure the NLD guys said it as well, its posted on the NLD forum somewhere. you can always try downgrading before getting NLD, if it don't work, nothing lost.

Hi Guys,

Desperately looking for a way to increase range and penetration for my Mavic 2 Zoom (CE mode since I´m in Sweden). On my last MP1 I had an Alientech booster on which was great but very big and needed batteries to Power it. I´m looking for something smaller so I don´t need an extra bag for the remote. I was looking at these since they would probably fit the bag I´m using.

Has anyone tried them, do they work or do you need an antenna with it´s own Power supply?
Can I break anything by using an antenna like these since they don´t have their own Power supply?
Last but not least, does anyone know where to buy them in Sweden??

Thanx!View attachment 88494
Looks like something Madonna would wear! Definitely increased her ‘power’!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes