DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

have trouble downloading videos from tripltek?

nestorosg

Reactions
Does anyone have trouble downloading videos from tripltek Tablet? I did try to remove the SD card and install it in the mac, but it said it could not read it?? But then I figured out why since it was formatted from Android, it won't play on the mac. I again tried downloading to my mac and it was very slow going through the android share app!! I then tried google drive app on the tablet and the google drive web site on my mac, seems to be downloading better. If there are any suggestions that would make this easier, please feel free to let me know? Thanks, G.

Does anyone have trouble downloading videos from tripltek Tablet? I did try to remove the SD card and install it in the mac, but it said it could not read it?? But then I figured out why since it was formatted from Android, it won't play on the mac. I again tried downloading to my mac and it was very slow going through the android share app!! I then tried google drive app on the tablet and the google drive web site on my mac, seems to be downloading better. If there are any suggestions that would make this easier, please feel free to let me know? Thanks, G.
Put the sd card in your drone (not the tablet) and get the videos from there.

Or try to connect the tripltek to the computer and use like a external hard drive I do that with my windows computer.
Regards

Reactions: nestorosg
If the card is good, the Mac will read it without difficulty. DJI natively formats discs for it’s use in exFAT which is easily read.

If the card is good, the Mac will read it without difficulty. DJI natively formats discs for it’s use in exFAT which is easily read.
Think he is talking about the SD card in the tablet - at least that is how I read it.

Using the drone SD card / slot is the simplest to me, but some folks do things differently and if that works for them - then go for it. I prefer the drone card instead of relying on a good signal back to the RC and tablet to capture with.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Think he is talking about the SD card in the tablet - at least that is how I read it.

Using the drone SD card / slot is the simplest to me, but some folks do things differently and if that works for them - then go for it. I prefer the drone card instead of relying on a good signal back to the RC and tablet to capture with.
yea, thats true, downloading into the drone, makes sense, I will try that. thanks.

The problem with images stored on the tablet/phone is that they are very low resolution - 1080P at best.

Reactions: hiflyer201

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus