DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have YOU got Care Refresh?

I’ve got care refresh. Crashed my drone New Years Eve and sent it off that day to get replaced. $119 is better than paying $999 (plus the price of the original care refresh purchase). I’m supposed to get it back today sometime. I’ll have one more care refresh to go until Oct ‘22.

I’m about to get the Part 107 because too many people are trying to turn my hobby into a business. After that I will self insure and just stuff $999 in my sock drawer in case I ever have to replace again.

I have used on all my DJIs for 7 years Inspire , Mavic Mini and Mavic Enterprise. It is a good value. I have had 4 replacements in the past few years.

Highly recommend

I have used on all my DJIs for 7 years Inspire , Mavic Mini and Mavic Enterprise. It is a good value. I have had 4 replacements in the past few years.

Highly recommend
Quite agree. This is NOT extended warranty as has been suggested in previous posts, this is crash protection, totally different!

Never had it, as some have mentioned some people have deliberately or recklessly crashed their drone to get a new one.
The attitude of “oh well it’s covered so I don’t need to take care” could creep in.
A new drone should be covered by normal sellers warranty against defects, usually 12 months.
These days it seems you need insurance for everything including dying and funeral 😆
By the time you add all these up it gets very expensive.
Also DJI only give you the 48 hour window to take this up.
I could only just afford the Air 2S and didn’t have enough for care refresh any way.
Maybe I could have waited a few more weeks before registering it but once you fire it up the clock is ticking.
I just fly carefully and don’t take unnecessary risks.
It’s a personal choice really.
If it gives you peace of mind then go ahead.
Have flown MP, Air2, Air2S with no crashes, had a handful of maybe close call manoeuvring situations amongst trees or waterfalls.
The vast majority of my shots are within about 100 metres always line of sight.

Absolutely!!! I went through 6 Mini's last year. Never questioned. Lost one in a lake and they even replaced that one due to the telemetry that I sent them. I love the DJI Customer Service but just wish I didn't have to use them so much. Being retired, I fly A LOT...... Last one I sent in suddenly had a prop on left front arm start striking the arm. The replacement had a lazy motor. All replaced with no issues. So it is not just for a "crash" it also covers issues outside the warranty period.

As the title says. I cannot believe there is anybody out there flying DJI drones who haven't taken this option up.
When I first read the offer it sounded too good to be true - is it I wonder🤔
I've used it, and was quite happy with it. They replaced my craft.

I have used it a couple of times and it worked out really well.
Quick and easy. Unless things have changed, they have already (overcharged) you fro the drone and it's not a big deal to send another out.

Reactions: Joethedrone
Got it on all my drones, the policies expire over the next two months. I won’t be renewing DJI Refresh, will just add them to my home insurance away from home accidental damage items. For a third of the cost.

Got it on all my drones, the policies expire over the next two months. I won’t be renewing DJI Refresh, will just addthem to my home insurance away from home accidental damage items. For a third of the cost. I have separate public liability insurance of £12 million.

Got it on all my drones, the policies expire over the next two months. I won’t be renewing DJI Refresh, will just add them to my home insurance away from home accidental damage items. For a third of the cost.
will end in tears gaurenteed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada