DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Haven't flown my M2P since last summer

brettbrandon

Reactions
I have been having soo much fun flying my little whoops FPV that my M2P just collects dust as its nowhere near as fun to fly. I was at my sisters and just had to get a few shots as that is all it is used for anymore... They have a nice little creek running through the back of the property. It was almost done snowing but the winds were still strong so I did not take it up very high.
I just opened the back patio door and hand launched and retrieved the same way. I stayed inside the whole time...

DJI_0266-2.jpg

DJI_0268-2.jpg

DJI_0263-2.jpg

DJI_0275-2.jpg

Last edited:
So, where on Earth was that? :)
Nice!
It took me a few moments to catch the wording of what you said, but then I just woke up. Thanks for the giggle, a great way to start the day.
They were taken just southwest of the Chicago area near Joliet. I am only here temporarily as I will be heading back to Tennessee. I was actually born in Chicago but cannot stand this area or state as it is the most corrupt in the US (this has been officially reported not just my personal feelings). I just love it in Tennessee.
Have a great day and thanks for the chuckle.

I like TN too. Fond memories of walking in "tall cotton", at least for a short while, as the guest of then Governor Phil B., then a trip to Tullahoma with him and a tour of the Beechcraft museum. Quite a 1st cabin experience doing that with the Gov'. Even got to hold the soldered up wire model Walter B. made and used to "proof" the gear retraction mechanism, then a flight in a Staggerwing with me briefly at the controls. A long story of how that all came to be that I won't bore you with. :) Hint, it did not involve a donation to Phil's election campaign (he's a D and I"m an R).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milton