DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Having camera issues

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Lately I've had the Mavic up near 250 feet. when I press the shutter to take a picture sometimes I can hear the shutter click. Then sometimes I wont get that shutter click and no picture is taken. Maybe a few seconds or even minutes later I'll hear the shutter click without depressing the button. I've tried to research but come up empty. What can I be doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help!

Have you checked the Mavic SD card for the picture? Are you taking the picture using the RC buttons or Go 4? I suggest using the RC buttons to eliminate any lag issues with Go 4. The shutter click is sometimes delayed due to other processes happening with Go 4.

Have you checked the Mavic SD card for the picture? Are you taking the picture using the RC buttons or Go 4? I suggest using the RC buttons to eliminate any lag issues with Go 4. The shutter click is sometimes delayed due to other processes happening with Go 4.
I will check the card for the pictures. I have been using the buttons on the remote. Thanks for the quick reply!

I will check the card for the pictures. I have been using the buttons on the remote. Thanks for the quick reply!
You are welcome. Since you used the buttons on the remote, I am betting that the pictures are on the SD card. I have had the same issue with Go 4.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS