DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HDR Video mode not worthy?

andycorleone2

Reactions
Hi I was playing today with the HDR Video mode but honestly not be able to lock the exposure is a deal breaker for me. There is any way to lock the exposure in HDR mode?

I guess pro guys will skip HDR mode and Use manual mode.

Last edited:
HDR takes 3 pictures in different exposure. I guess that's why you can not lock that.

I've been enjoying HDR mode.

Reactions: zeusfl
I really don't think you need that kind of control in HDR mode. Niklas states in this video that all of the evening/sunset scenes were taken in HDR mode. Pretty impressive shots and drone flying, all with the Mavic Air 2.

Beutifull video . But I watched on a Large 4K Tv and the flickering is really annoying nit sure if HDR had something to do

Maybe I'm wrong, but locking exposure seems to go against the entire concept of HDR really.

Reactions: Sripey
[QUOTE = "andycorleone2, publicación: 1092913, miembro: 35758"]
Hola, estaba jugando hoy con el modo de video HDR pero, sinceramente, no poder bloquear la exposición es un factor decisivo para mí. ¿Hay alguna forma de bloquear la exposición en modo HDR?

Supongo que los profesionales se saltearán el modo HDR y usarán el modo manual.
[/CITAR]
PAGSRUEBA A COLOCAR UN FILTRO ND4 o ND8

Reactions: Claude9
Yo creo que si vale la pena. Tengo que comprar un ND4 y un ND8 para mi Mavic Air 2. El de ND16 que viene es demaciado obscuro cuando no hay sol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece