DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heart broken Mini 3 pro gone

Daytona500

Reactions
So last night I was flying my normal evening flight which I do almost every night , except tonight my mini 3 pro disconnected and would not reconnect and didn't return to home. I'm so upset. I filed a flyway report with dji but haven't heard anything from them yet

• Sad
Reactions: Hermey
Anything of interest in the flight log?

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Post the flight logs and someone may be able to tell you why it didn't return and where you might look for the drone.
If you haven't yet sync'ed the logs with DJI backup to computer both the .txt flight log and ALL the DAT flight logs. If you have sync'ed then the DAT's are probably gone.

Reactions: RodPad
not sure how to post the flight logs
flight data just shows drone went out about 900 feet and just stopped disconnected at this point I guess.

Last edited:
Follow the instructions here to locate and upload your TXT flight log. Then, share the link here.

Depending on the screen and viewing angle being used it is sometimes difficult to see the colour change etc. that is used to indicate links, so the webpage referred to in Msinger's post is

these instructions show different then my screen when I get to Android I don't have a FLIGHT RECORDS option

Follow these leads these guys are good!
REALLY!

Just try it, let us know, where you have an issue.
We need the facts! Thumbswayup

Rod ..

these instructions show different then my screen when I get to Android I don't have a FLIGHT RECORDS option
Sorry you posted before I was done, what instructions are you viewing?

We are hear to help..

Rod ..

Just thought of a question are you using a PC to get the flight log?

Other than that, I will be quite.

Rod..

What version of the Fly app are you using and, on the page we provided the link to, did you check BOTH locations shown for Android when using the FLY app?
  • DJI Fly
    • DJI\dji.go.v5\FlightRecord (for older versions of DJI Fly)
    • DJI\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord (for iOS devices)
    • or Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord (for Android devices)

Reactions: geo4570 and RodPad
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes