DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heart broken Mini 3 pro gone

well I kept hitting stuff finally found flight records when I tapped the date of my flight it said cant open record. Guess I cant upload the files bummer really want to know what happened

Reactions: wsteele
Once you found the flight log, go to Step 14 (Copy) and proceed with the next steps

well I kept hitting stuff finally found flight records
My instructions are very detailed. If you carefully read and follow them exactly, you should be able to find your flight logs without randomly hitting stuff.

For step #9, I guess you missed this note?

1685227698548.png

no you dont understand I did follow exactly but the options were not there I did find my flight records I open and attched it said it was succesfull but as you see nothing attched to my post Im pulling my hair out. now dji wants me to export the records I see no way to do that Im giving up

Steps 14, 15 and 16 give you instructions on how to COPY the flight log, not to open it.

And what happens if you upload your TXT flight log here instead?

Guys I really appreciate your patiance with me but I been at this for hours and my brain or no brain has stopped working I need a break. and I heard from dji and they want me to export the files and I havent a clue their intruction dont work either I know its me but im done for a while again thanks for helping me

Are you sure that's the correct flight log? That one starts at 13 minutes into the flight.

That's the same flight log.

After you upload a flight log, you should be able to tell if it's the correct log by reviewing the flight path and data beneath the map.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143