DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Height Limitation

PointJoe

Reactions
I cannot rise about 150 feet. I disabled the beginners mode long ago, but still have the height limitation of 150 feet. I've heard there is another setting in Go4 to utilize. Searched this forum, and my SC, but cannot find information. Can anyone help? Thank you.

I cannot rise about 150 feet. I disabled the beginners mode long ago, but still have the height limitation of 150 feet. I've heard there is another setting in Go4 to utilize. Searched this forum, and my SC, but cannot find information. Can anyone help? Thank you.

dude same thing happen to me recently, DJI is turning the mavic into an expensive paperweight

Check this setting in GO4 ... (and the nag screen in rescent versions of GO4 linked to in previous post ... just do that, nag. Will not stop your flight)

View attachment 96383

but the nag screen keeps coming back, means you have to keep clicking it off, and if you ignore it, blocks the entire view if you are on a small form factor such as phone instead of pad

this extremely disrupts the flight experience and is a debilitating behavior change

but the nag screen keeps coming back, means you have to keep clicking it off, and if you ignore it, blocks the entire view if you are on a small form factor such as phone instead of pad

this extremely disrupts the flight experience and is a debilitating behavior change
Yup, agree ... but it will not block you going further or higher.

Yup, agree ... but it will not block you going further or higher.
I going back to a prevois app version for now, or sticking with litchi, wont' be long before either FAA kills this hobby[Removed by ADMIN].

COVID19 means no more new Chinese drone models this year for sure, so long MAVIC3, so long EVO 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot rise about 150 feet. I disabled the beginners mode long ago, but still have the height limitation of 150 feet.

Can you just confirm that you mean feet and not metres as 150 metres 120metres equates to 400 feet which is, of course, the legal maximum altitude.

Edited 'cos I was talking nonsense!! 120metres equates to approx. 400 feet - Doh!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gindra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochdgs