DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

height restriction and distance limited on Enterprise

Millsienz

Reactions
Hi all.
I've just purchased an "Enterprise" which was flying to heights & distance i desired.
but after a couple of days, it started limiting to 25m height & 50m radius.
i live in Australia, unsure if it has anything to do with it.
Solutions please.
i appreciate the advice given, but unless you have the enterprise, the suggestions don't seem to apply. ie. the app i have to use is DJI Pilot, which does not have a beginners mode i can find. maybe that's only on DJI GO4.

Last edited:
Hello .. Surely you should register and later in the DJI GO4 application settings you will be able to change the altitude and distance settings, unless you have now settings for beginners and students ?

Try turning off Beginner mode. You can find it in the settings here:
Screenshot_20190717-235012.png

it started limiting to 25m height & 50m radius.
In DJI Pilot app log out from your DJI account and log in again.
If that does not help uninstall DJI Pilot app and be sure to have the latest 1.5.0 (Android) or 1.1.1 (IOS) installed.
You can also try other apps which support the Enterprise versions. e.g. GSPro

Surely you should register and later in the DJI GO4 application
M2E or M2ED do not work with GO4 - You must use DJI Pilot app

Try turning off Beginner mode.
DJI Pilot app does not have a beginner mode.

Hi all.
I've just purchased an "Enterprise" which was flying to heights & distance i desired.
but after a couple of days, it started limiting to 25m height & 50m radius.
Solutions please.
I'm sorry in my response above, I forgot you'd be using the Pilot App instead of Go 4 (I should know better, I fly an M2ED too). I have seen several others having the same issue with the Pilot App, as mentioned above, log out and back in, if that doesn't work Restart your mobile device... Yep, that's actually what solved it for many of the other cases I've seen on the DJI Forum, a simple restart.

I'm sorry in my response above, I forgot you'd be using the Pilot App instead of Go 4 (I should know better, I fly an M2ED too). I have seen several others having the same issue with the Pilot App, as mentioned above, log out and back in, if that doesn't work Restart your mobile device... Yep, that's actually what solved it for many of the other cases I've seen on the DJI Forum, a simple restart.
lol. all good. yes tried those suggestions, still restricted...

Weird the only thing I know of that could be causing it is not being logged into your account to activate it.

Have you actually signed out of your DJI account .. not just closed the app?
Here's the equivalent in the Go4 app, it will be similar for the Pilot app.
i-9xNNGkN-X3.jpg

solved the problem.
uninstalled, reinstalled, twice. this seemed to have solved the problem, for now. thanks for all the suggestions

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52