DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all from sunny Tampa Bay area Florida!!

Hey OMM.... up until last week I was saving up for the mini, but when MA2 hit the net, I reconsidered. It means waiting a little longer to save up, but I think I will be more happy with the additional capabilities the MA2 offers - while still being easy to fly. I think about it as hovering somewhere between a hobbist and professional drone.

Thanks for the rely....

j

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Hey OMM.... up until last week I was saving up for the mini, but when MA2 hit the net, I reconsidered. It means waiting a little longer to save up, but I think I will be more happy with the additional capabilities the MA2 offers - while still being easy to fly. I think about it as hovering somewhere between a hobbist and professional drone.

Thanks for the rely....

j
i think you made a good decision, the MA2 will be a better drone for you the usage you have in mind

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Xanadu and mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi from IRB [emoji113]little west of you but still Tampa Bay area. Wish I could get a Mavic Air 2 but my Mini was half the price. Nice little bird but you get what you pay for. Best wishes and fly safe.

Thanks Capt KO..... I was within days of pulling the trigger on the Mini...but once I saw the MA2 I knew I had to save a little more to get it. You must have some great spots to fly out on the coast where you are. That’s what I’m doing now - keeping my eye out for good areas to visit once I get my drone. Can’t wait to see that arrive on my doorstep!!

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drico