DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello All!!

Ryuk

Reactions
Brand new pilot here form Burleson, TX. Just got a Mini 2. Really no previous experience with the exception of those $30 little helicopters. Had my Mini 2 up a few times yesterday and I am hooked. I was truly shocked how easy it is to fly. I can see why it is usually one of the top picks for a beginner drone. I know I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of what all I can do with it. Looking forward to learning from those more experienced than myself!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Brand new pilot here form Burleson, TX. Just got a Mini 2. Really no previous experience with the exception of those $30 little helicopters. Had my Mini 2 up a few times yesterday and I am hooked. I was truly shocked how easy it is to fly. I can see why it is usually one of the top picks for a beginner drone. I know I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of what all I can do with it. Looking forward to learning from those more experienced than myself!
Welcome my fellow Texan

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Ryuk.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi Ryuk Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)
Download Mini 2 manual HERE
You want an SD card that is U3 for 4K
Most of all have FUN

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Greetings!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr