DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello.........and Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I sense that as a photographer, you want a drone to be able to clearly show a 'subject' of a photo? i.e. you would need to be close-ish to whatever you are shooting, so it doesn't just blend into the rest of the airborne landscape?

If so, what's to stop you obtaining a drone (i.e. Mavic 2 Pro) and an A2CoC, potentially enabling you to fly as close as 30 m to uninvolved persons?

Do I sense that as a photographer, you want a drone to be able to clearly show a 'subject' of a photo? i.e. you would need to be close-ish to whatever you are shooting, so it doesn't just blend into the rest of the airborne landscape?

If so, what's to stop you obtaining a drone (i.e. Mavic 2 Pro) and an A2CoC, potentially enabling you to fly as close as 30 m to uninvolved persons?
No I am not even thinking of bird photography. I live in am RV park in central Florida and I get plenty of bird shots in my yard. A drone will never get me as near as I need to be.

I am getting a cheap one to inspect the roof of my RV. I live next to a lagoon that I frequently see gators.

No I am not even thinking of bird photography. I live in am RV park in central Florida and I get plenty of bird shots in my yard. A drone will never get me as near as I need to be.

I am getting a cheap one to inspect the roof of my RV. I live next to a lagoon that I frequently see gators.
I wasn't replying to you, my question is clearly asked at the thread starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu