DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello everybody! cryox24 from Lanzarote, Canary Is. SPAIN.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
**You can look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Reactions: cryox24
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Hi @cryox24
I see you are from Lanzarote, how easy is it to fly (legally) in your country ? From what I have seen on Enaire drones, many areas are forbidden even for recreational flights. Can you confirm ?

Frederic

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Hi @cryox24
I see you are from Lanzarote, how easy is it to fly (legally) in your country ? From what I have seen on Enaire drones, many areas are forbidden even for recreational flights. Can you confirm ?

Frederic
Hi Frederic,
I´m sorry for being late with my reply… I´ve been out of the island for a short time during my vacations...
It´s really easy to fly legally in Spain. Of course, like most places in European Community there are restrictions but I guess no more than in other countries.
Here in the Canary Is., the situation is almost similar, but being a small territory with a lot of special places like National Parks, National Reserves or Regional Monuments, the restrictions could be a problem...
However, the situation is not that critical as you may think… A lot of people (drone pilots) visit us in Lanzarote every year, flying their drones without having trouble with law.
The only places really not allowed to fly drones are the airport surroundings and Timanfaya National Park.
Timanfaya is an incredible place plagued with vulcanos, in the middle of an incredible landscape. It is a shame, but we must understand.
You can see many videos at youtube. Just type Lanzarote and you will find some of them.
I hope my few lines have answered your questions.
Please, excuse me for my English!
Best regards.
Vicente. (cryox24)

Reactions: FredericEP
Hi Vincente,

thank you very much for the information about Lanzarote.
I know you have beautiful landscapes, there are indeed some great videos on youtube; that is why I'm planning to bring a drone.
Should I be concerned by the RVF areas (Zonas Restringidas al Vuelo Fotográfico) or is it fine to fly in them ?

Regards,

Frederic

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78