DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELLO EVERYONE... AMATEUR DRONE PILOT MONROVIA CALIFORNIA

Joseespy78

Reactions
HELLO all me and my son built a racing quadcopter from the bottom up that took us about a year to learn and build

Purchased the MAVIC PRO about 6 months ago and haven't touched the quadcopter since.

Looking to do photography with the MAVIC, anyone know where to start or good websites for that?

MONROVIA CALIFORINA 91016

Reactions: chazzm
There are tons of videos on YouTube showing you many filming techniques, camera settings, etc. You could spend weeks watching them all. Watch a few dozen and then start experimenting.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Looking to do photography with the MAVIC, anyone know where to start or good websites for that?
Check out the resources I have linked here.

Reactions: Joseespy78
HELLO all me and my son built a racing quadcopter from the bottom up that took us about a year to learn and build

Purchased the MAVIC PRO about 6 months ago and haven't touched the quadcopter since.

Howdy from Wyoming Joseespy78, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

What's uo
Haha just returning the All caps greeting.

Nice to have you around, just about everything you can think of has already been discussed on here. If you're into modding software, unfortunately this is not the place. Everything else is open game! I just purchased the goggles, after ownign my MP for 6 months. Best decision ever!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome, I’m sad to hear you haven’t stayed working on your quad, that’s how I cut my teeth LoL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2