DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Be sure to register the drone with FAA and affix the number to it.
Also recommend reading the full online only 70 page DJI manual for your drone. Get it and other useful stuff here:

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and suggestions. Congratulations of passing the 107. We look forward to seeing our view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Be sure to register the drone with FAA and affix the number to it.
Also recommend reading the full online only 70 page DJI manual for your drone. Get it and other useful stuff here:
Thanks for the info!! I did register the drone already, and I will definitely read that manual. I'm looking forward to learning all I can through the tips on this forum.

welcome to the forum,as our flying is on hold at the moment i would just check you battery levels, and charge them up till you get two lights solid approx 50% and store them at that level so they dont get to low before you get chance to use them, and then check them monthly

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi All,

I am new to the drone world, due to the shelter in place rules in NY I am relegated to watching YouTube videos and learning all I can. I took and passed my part 107 test, and am looking forward to taking my new mavic 2 pro out of its box and putting it through its paces.
Welcome, and I hope you are safe, healthy and still able to fly.

welcome to the forum,as our flying is on hold at the moment i would just check you battery levels, and charge them up till you get two lights solid approx 50% and store them at that level so they dont get to low before you get chance to use them, and then check them monthly
Thank you, I will do that immediately!

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi All,

I am new to the drone world, due to the shelter in place rules in NY I am relegated to watching YouTube videos and learning all I can. I took and passed my part 107 test, and am looking forward to taking my new mavic 2 pro out of its box and putting it through its paces.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Congrats on your certification, Enjoy your new M2P. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre