DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello fellow pilots from New Jersey

Rotowings

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings all

I like to introduce myself, My name is Larry, I’m a telecom Engineer for a Huge communications company but my passion is flying, I’m Private Pilot over 25 years, a part 107 Drone Pilot, I have a Magic 2 Pro and a DJI FPV that I just bought and working on getting over the motion sickness, I’ve never had MS during my Private flying in a Cessna 172. But the FPV is giving me workout. I crashed my M2P last week after trying some new props, one of the props came off in flight. I got the ESC error no1, replaced the left front arm/motor ESC cleared, put on new props, took it outside for another flight, crashed again, rear prop came off in flight now getting ESC no 3 error…. I double checked the were all on tight and locked in ???? Ordered left rear arm/motor and an ESC board. Just in case…. By the way I’m also very experienced in MICRO soldering so the replacement of these parts are easy.. also found a blown capacitor on the ESC board near the battery connection under the white glue that DJI uses..

Hopefully I will be back flying again=ain tomorrow after I install the NEW $$$$$. Parts.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato