DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello form East Texas

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello Friends,
I'm over here by Dallas.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Let us know what Drone you bought and we might be able to fix you up with some great links…

Happy Droning…

Hey Y'all,

I'm huntin for some Mavic two's. I believe its the predecessor of the first major workhorse, the Phantom4 series. It seems to fall in most spectrums of the drone work industry. Plus, I can't wait to get to the software side of things. And without a good whip, I'm suckin wind.

I did pick up the mini3p. This thing is great! It's like a big hummingbird I can control and see through. I'm really amazed by it's abilities. Another great thing about it is Dronebase give me fifty bucks to go spy a bank repo. Oh I'm hooked! I won't moarrr!!

This last week Ive been in a mad dash to locate this flying technological wonder (mavic2P) on Craigslist.

I do not think or feel this is the best place to shop for used drones on the internet. That's just a suspicion I kinda get while trying to communicate with some of these folks selling their wares on Craigslist. That brings me to my next point. Does anyone remember George Carlin? Lord, we need this man back.

Anyhow, here i am, i figured and know you guys together have all the answers. So if you would like to share your advice, I will gladly consider what everyone has to say precisely.

Thank you in advance and again I really appreciate the warm friendly welcome from everybody!
Begbuds

Welcome to the forum! :)

I must be old school as i clearly remember George Carlin. He was awesome!. Also back to being old school I am still flying M1P's (I have 2 of them). They are simple and i am using NLD software on both. I might not get the 5-6 mile range (which is clearly BVLOS) but for my flying they are great.

I clearly remember George Carlin
Prove it... Who did George ask if "God could make a rock so big that not even he could not lift it?"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147