DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello form North Kingstown, RI

Danishmic

Reactions
Hi - seriously thinking getting a Mavic Pro.
Live in North Kingstown and is still unsure if I can fly there. Within 4 miles of Quonset Naval base.

But will investigate

Mike

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Hi - seriously thinking getting a Mavic Pro.
Live in North Kingstown and is still unsure if I can fly there. Within 4 miles of Quonset Naval base.

But will investigate

Mike
Howdy from Wyoming @Danishmic , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Watch local news. Never fly within 5 miles of quonset. You will be arrested and charged with a felony, lose rights to fly, lose your drone, and pay for all the flights they had to postpone. Be warned...This area is very closely monitored. I cant fly in my yard anymore and live on gansett street...You will simply see your drone and then watch as the military magnetically secure your drone and flies away with it.
....And away it goes forever.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54