DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Abbotsford BC

gbmarsh64

Reactions
Hello! Just ordered a Mini 2 fly more combo and I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa! I'm a long time RC pilot and own 2 P3s already as well as many other fixed wing and multirotor models. I have my Canadian (basic) RPAS certification but this little beast should open up a multitude of new flight opportunities.

Cheers,
Geoff (56yo going on 10)

Just up the road from you in Kamloops. Welcome to the forum and have a Merry Christmas with your present from Santa. Being in Canada with the <250g microUAV regulations (or lack of regulations) gives you lots more areas to fly than >250g sUAV. Just fly safe and enjoy... and have a Happy!
Thanks neighbor! My wife and I love Kamloops and surrounding areas and spent our 30th anniversary at Sun Peaks Resort in September. Can't wait to get back up there after the plague settles down again. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Cheers,
Geoff
MVIMG_20200913_145240.jpg

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello! Just ordered a Mini 2 fly more combo and I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa! I'm a long time RC pilot and own 2 P3s already as well as many other fixed wing and multirotor models. I have my Canadian (basic) RPAS certification but this little beast should open up a multitude of new flight opportunities.

Cheers,
Geoff (56yo going on 10)

Greetings from Langley! Sold my MM last night on Craigslist - I had lots of competition! I wrapped the proceeds in a printout of the Mini 2 Fly More Combo and put it on my wife's bedside. I hope she gets the hint rather than buying me track pants for Xmas.

I will have to edit a 'greatest flights retrospective' I've done with the MM:

- Nicola Lake tubing
- White Rock Pier buzzing
- Trinity Western Uni fishing
- Cloverdale Rodeo grounds

Cheers!

-Sasha

Welcome to the Forum. This is a good place.

BTW, do they still hold the Abbotsford Air Show every year? I used to fly in there from the Tacoma area. It was the best Air Show that I have ever attended.

Welcome to the Forum. This is a good place.

BTW, do they still hold the Abbotsford Air Show every year? I used to fly in there from the Tacoma area. It was the best Air Show that I have ever attended.
Yep, although it was cancelled this year of course, hopefully it will be back for 2021.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost