DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Anderson, South Carolina

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Reactions: 6axis2018
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum, great info and help here .
I am in Pisgah Forest NC , near Brevard . I am not sure how far I am from Anderson SC.
Lots of good flying area here in the mountains.
Mike

Reactions: pvs
Welcome to the forums, axis! I am about 1 hour and 50 minutes north of you, also trying to get together with nd4wmike. Maybe at some point, we could all meet up someplace in the middle, eh?

I am a true beginner, having only had my MA in the air a few times so far, and only up to about 120 feet, so I hope you can put up with me. But I am trying to find places where I can get in some practice and learning so I'm not so green.

Anyway, again ... welcome!

Welcome to the forums, axis! I am about 1 hour and 50 minutes north of you, also trying to get together with nd4wmike. Maybe at some point, we could all meet up someplace in the middle, eh?

I am a true beginner, having only had my MA in the air a few times so far, and only up to about 120 feet, so I hope you can put up with me. But I am trying to find places where I can get in some practice and learning so I'm not so green.

Anyway, again ... welcome!

Thank you and I would look forward to meeting up soon. I just got back earlier from a 3 hour drive from a job today so I'm not too worried about taking the travel up north a little. Especially in the mountains.

Reactions: pvs
Sounds good. Better weather is coming (so I hear), and I hope we can make something happen.

I have been looking for a place close-by to practice, but I'm within 5 miles of HVL, and it's hard to find a spot that isn't on somebody's property. FWIW, I took a ride to HVL today and introduced myself. They were very supportive, and told me to make the phone call, leave a message, keep a log, and not expect a call back. They ensured there would be no problem if I stayed below 400', and fly responsibly. So I'm feeling a bit more optimistic.

I DO see some interesting places down in SC, and it SEEMS that SC is a lot more relaxed than NC, though I was told I could not use my MA at Paris Mountain (even though their published rules make no mention of drones). But I stay hooeful.

Anyway, hope we can do a meetup sometime in the near future.
-Paul

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman