DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bainbridge Island, Washington

MadValley

Reactions
Hi Everybody,

The box arrived today and I am scared spitless. Everything's charged and ready so I guess it's time.... to read the manual again. Looking forward to learning a lot. And crashing as little as possible.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi there. Lucky you! It arrived just in time for dry weather. Fly as much as you can now; the next dry stretch may not come till July 5th!

Oh, and start in an open field, keep it close, fly with your display device in airplane mode, don't panic, remember the cancel button, you can use your car floormat for a launching pad, be respectful of others, face it away from you when you launch and land, anti-collision sensors don't work in low light and sport mode, try to fly away into a headwind so the tailwind will help you return, the battery life indicator is only an estimate, learn to fly with the RC only so you will be ready fly with an app crash, ensure your home point is set, only fly indoors with prop guards and in Tripod mode (or better yet, just don't fly indoors), there are no anti-collision sensors to the sides or upward or rearward, don't fixate on the display, and most importantly, have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Everybody,

The box arrived today and I am scared spitless. Everything's charged and ready so I guess it's time.... to read the manual again. Looking forward to learning a lot. And crashing as little as possible.
Howdy from Wyoming MadValley, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi